Rent Agner Hall

Please see the attached guidelines for rental of Agner Hall.  You may contact the Clerk-Treasurer's office for more information and availability.
Agner Hall Rental Guidelines

For rental of Agner Hall with alcohol present, please complete: 
Temporary Beer & Wine Permit/State Form 35494-- return completed form to District 4 address with $50 fee.*

If a licensed bartender will not be present, please complete:
Temporary Employee Permit/State Form 54632--return completed application to District 4 address with $5 fee.*

 *Applications and payments must be received by the State at least 5 days prior to event.